Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original and attributable predominantly to its identified authors.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission adheres to APA Style (7th Edition) for paper format, in-text citation, reference listings, grammar, and style.
- The submission has been completely anonymized and contains no information that could be easily used to identify the author or source of the research.
- The word count runs between 3,000 to 6,000 words, not including references.
Artivate articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Authors retain full publishing and commercial rights to their contributions without any restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The Journal screens submissions for unoriginal material using online tools. By submitting your paper to Artivate you are agreeing to originality checks.